Sunday, January 27, 2013

Learning Program for Early Childhood

Anyone who knows me knows I am passionate about Early Childhood Education and Care. After all, my Associates and Bachelors are in ECE. I was so excited when I heard about a program in Orange County for Down Syndrome Preshoolers. They even offer classes for babies and toddlers. My local Ds association's president mentioned the program to me. So, now I am looking into starting a preshool one morning a month for my local Ds friends. Has anyone else started a Ds preschool or been a parent in one? I love the fact that "The Learning Program" from Orange County also offers a parent class.  Now, parents can help their kids achieve using research based practices. I am so grateful that there are people who have paved the way to make my kid's life easier. 

Orange County Learning Program


No comments:

Post a Comment